Tuesday, October 9, 2012

From a primary school student which I have found interesting =)

I am Nadhirah from Beacon Primary. I am writing this letter to you to tell you about the school environment that I am in, the people I meet inside and outside of my school and the examinations that I am going to take next year. I have experienced with singaporeans and foreigners in school.I will be taking the PSLE examination next year. It is an important examination that is taken by all primary 6 students islandwide.I think that it is important to set our goals and targets to score for the paper and we also need to see where our standard is right now so that we can work harder and practise on the weaker area in order to score excellent results in the PSLE. The way that we learn does not depend on the subject teacher. Every student is unique and may prefer their own way. A teacher teaches differently, too, as they cannot focus on every one of the student in the class. I think all the schools should use laptop because it is a more fun way to learn. A teacher that I think has helped me a lot is Dr Tay. He has taught me in a unique way, which had helped me understand the topic in the subject using laptop. By making a comparison, I have figured out that I had done better with the help of Dr Tay. I have set quite many targets and goals in school, about what secondary school I want to go to and.I intend to see myself in the express stream when I am in secondary school. 10 years from now, I hope to get a degree from a good university.

No comments: