hehe... last week's happening =)
mon and fri on leave, tue to thurs work... fri had overnight prayer meeting =P
catch up with some old time frens and had a nice fellowship...
wee~ prayer warrior for God =P received sth during pm, felt from God... the word is "Simple" =P
just when i tot I am so financially tight and nearly couldnt do sth, I received my pay on sat. Phew... I was like feeling bad and worried at first, but thank God for pay day to come =P
hee.... sat is really cool =P interesting day =)
thank God that Jessica came for service, after few weeks =P phew~
pray that she will continue to grow in the Lord =) and makes a strong decision to be committed =P
anyway, it was Emil's birthday, the only birthday person in August. Wee Wee~
Nice celebration and fun =P And yeah... nice Hero song and I have read on his Hero post~
really nice and heartwarming =)
sun night is spent with dad, mum and 2nd bro... for a nice dinner at Sushi Tei =)
in the end, didnt went for my planned run... too late liaoz...
mon - morning prayer meeting, breakfast at Mac and a nice shiok run in the evening... challenging when u had to go in alone to a big place at first =( but i pressed in to God... and met Shena, previously in GT zone too... then focused and continued praying...
i think i looked like a blur sotong in the morning during breakfast with Irene, Rulan, Jessica and 3 other sec sch ppl, whom I dunno at first and yet are from church too...
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment