some things happened and I felt I have been "whacked" to really learn to come after God, to submit to the things that are of Him and to learn to have a pure heart after Him...
Help me as I hold unto You~ whatever things I do, let it be for You, Jesus...
and keep the Covenant~ haha...
broken before the Lord~
Lord, let me see the things You see and live a life for You, as I am renewed for You...
Let me learn to move in the direction that You want me to move in...
You first, God... That calling to China...
Questions after questions... I know I cant do it by my own strength.
Years ago, I had been tired, burnt out, disobedient, distracted, impatient and ran away from that dream and calling You have put in me years ago.
Lord, pray that this time I will be obedient, submissive, able to fulfill that destiny and put You first =)
as I am renewed in You, while looking at ppl's lives and learning to love ppl...
lowering myself down and meet their needs at the same time, once again... not for myself, but for You =)
The 2 role models are cool~! able to love each other, and doing things for the Lord =P
All Smiles for You =) Stronger for You =) To be a vessel used by You =)
thank You for teaching me to pray more and the friends You have placed in my life =)
the past are gd lessons, the present is to be treasured and the future is to the plans, or calling You have placed me in =)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment