so un-me recently... cant eat, sleep properly...
tired actually... maybe coz of work and knowing that I will be challenged, if I go to new cg... haha... but plenty of room to grow =)
just when I thought I am sure, I am unsure on fri & sat all of a sudden too... haha...
and just so direct in everything all of a sudden... haha... Suddenly, so many happenings... haha... suddenly, I know so much...
for this moment, I just wanna pray and leave everything to God. too fan to think...
gonna go listen to songs and relax =) go for my usual runs... and do things I like, just to relax... coz the last thing I wanna see is to go back to the "down state" 2 yrs ago...
God, I pray that I will make the right choice and do the right thing for You. Daddy Daddy in Heaven, Love ya =)
I love my Dad and Mum... They are the first to be there for me, when I was sick and my "darkest period".
even one day when I am going to settle down, I pray that my partner who is a believer in Christ, will be willing to spend time with my parents. And he will be able to let me not stray afar from my walk with You =) and to communicate... oh gosh... Joint agreement... haha.... enthusiastic agreement from both parties...
if not, dont liao, right? =P
*cough cough* falling sick soon... gonna go rest and prepare for run tmr =P
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
xiuying :) jiayou! i noe how u feel.. sometimes there r uncertainties, esp in a whole new environment. a period of transition will always help us to grow as we learn to flow :) you aren't alone, you won't be alone, wo men dou he ni zai yi qi. give urself some time too :) im uncertain too, yet im excited.. new changes i need to make to myself, new leadership style to adapt to. now is a time to grow n walk on water :)
thanks Rina =) let's jiayou together =)
Post a Comment