will be expecting a move of God for the things that are coming soon and happening soon =)
recently I had been upset, vexed, super busy and faced difficulties at work.
To further add on, there had been something that I needed to think about.
nonetheless, thank God for a mentor at work that problems are solved somehow.
And thank God for the friends in cg I am getting to know better =)
I am not satisfied at where I am now, shall go for the dream and calling He has placed in me to be fulfilled years ago...
I lay my own ambitions and dreams at your feet. No longer will I pursue to be a female RSM anymore, but to fulfill that calling and yet able to trust for You to provide in future =)
Jesus, I know You love me and I love You too, Jesus, beyond words that I could comprehend about the love You have for me and me in You.
where You are going to put me in, I trust that it is for a higher purpose for You.
Right now, I am learning to be confident (yet meek), sharp, decisive, fearless, loving (a simple heart after You and for the ppl) and being calm (even under pressure).
To be a woman after Your own heart, just like King David
And if any major responsibilities will be given to me one day, I pray that Lord I will always remember that all these are secondary and not important.
because....
Jesus, You shall be the first and the utmost centre of my life. And I want to be back to the special first love with You
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment