This report says I'm less Extraverted, Agreeable, and Open than most people of my age and gender. What do you think?
'http://test.personality-project.org/survey/yourscores.php?G=2&Y=28&A=4.4&O=4&E=3.1&S=3.1&C=3.9&CI=16&Q=11'
Gonna face reality that I am going to do office work temporary. Hoping that one day I can be a "zhai" sergeant ^ - ^ so that i can be a good PS in future, w/o kana bullied in future... wahaha...
Life is precious, I have learn to appreciate my mum and dad more... To me, they're the best~! 对我来说, 父母是最好的~! 佩服他们! 我真的很爱他们!
Some special notes frm her: "Thank God 4 those ppl who had been in my life somehow, especially my beloved frens. Just some e.g. ~~~ JC frens (Brenda, Weiting, some band frens like Jiarong), Poly frens (esp. my 3 close project gp mates-Aiknah, Siew Ching and Sandhya), some of the great sisters i know in church(eg.Mag,lifen), BMT Mohawk Coy & SISPEC Golf Coy's commanders & frens, Orion gal frens, some 02/06 IC1 Signal Specs platoon mates, and some ppl at 3 sig"
e rest lehz....up 2 u 2 describe her when u know her well =P
No comments:
Post a Comment