Thursday, September 27, 2012
great dance lesson
Ok, I said I wanted to give up dancing, but I didn't. I really really want to dance until very outstanding one day, where everyone will envy my great dancing. I didn't pick up dance coz of Raymond, mind you... Maybe alittle, but I reminded myself that it is for myself, not coz of him. He's my dance teacher and I'm the student. That's all. No special feelings...
On dance perspective, my teacher said that I have improved, but of course still have more room for improvement... And I'm not gg to stop here coz he said that I have improved. Today, for a change, he taught me Merengue, on top of "slot turn" for salsa... So far I've learnt simple turn (right turn), inside turn (left turn), cross body leigh inside turn, simple turn to forward zig zag, simple turn to back zig zag, roundabout, cross body leigh, styling for cross body leigh, back brake, side step, sweetheart... All these are for salsa... Merengue also teach side step and turn... Merengue is easy... Also taught me how to move sexily... I learnt to shake butt and move more lower body during merengue...
Okies... Late le... Enjoyed the music and felt addicted to it... Hard to stop... But got to stop... Coz still gotta work the nect day... Tomorrow's only my second day of work at Prime Minister's office... Wish me all the best =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment