Friday, July 1, 2011
things to celebrate with u, Lord
Sorry, Lord that I took a long time to update u the happy things worth celebrating with u, as I was too emotionally involved with someone and I know u know who le, coz I have been struggling and praying to u about it... Hee hee... Anyway, I thank u for the process in getting my driving license. 4 tries... 1st 3 times didn't pray to u about it, while the 4th time I prayed and even read Ur word while waiting for test... And I really passed at the 4th try... Hee hee... Indeed, it is the process that matters, not the destination. I learnt to lean upon U and persevere and manage my expectations towards things to be done. Also, I want to thank You for giving me the breakthrough in bringing friends to church... This time, I managed to bring Raymond and Yiyan to church... Hee hee... I wasn't able to bring friends last time, but now I brought 2. Thank God for it and friends being there for me when I'm down! Hee... Thirdly, I want to thank You for my mum's encouragement to me for passing the driving test. Hee hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment