Tuesday, July 5, 2011

just when.......

haha... just when i feel like giving up coz of what he asks, he says very nice and motivating words... he says things like, "I just know you are someone whom I cherishes", "You are still my choice" and "If we're meant to be, it will be."

with him, my emotions has been on a roller coaster... for down posts, as promised, it is on another blog...

Oh well, thats him... haiz... dunno... my emotions up and down, like "very fun" like that... sianz... haha...

think my dear Father, I shld put my emotions as -> if got, gd lor... if dont have, too bad lor and find another one lor...

then like that, i wont have to have so much difficulties of ups & downs... hahaha...

think i shld focus on finding my job and how to make myself healthy again first =) hehe...

then plan for my studies (business admin or chilodhood teaching)...

well, if we're meant to be, im going to open the paper / page in my diary... recorded some dreams and shall only open it when we're meant to be... haha...

meanwhile, i will just forget everything that I have thought of for him and me...

AND FOCUS ON MY HEALTH... to be happy and healthy =) followed by job satisfaction =) hehe...

No comments: