Thursday, October 22, 2009

A time to remember to treasure our loved ones

*blows some dust from the blog* didnt blog for some time...

On my mum's birthday (the day itself - 21 Oct), John's dad passed away. Thank God my mum happened to work on 21 Oct and my mum's belated birthday dinner was celebrated tonight instead. That is how I can be there for a nice brother like John.

Yday (21 Oct) when i attended the wake, mixed feelings come upon me. I felt sad for John and all of a sudden, i realised the ExTrEmE importance of the loved ones around me (especially my parents). I was like thinking what if I meet the same situation as John. Will I be as strong as John? Alot of "What if" questions passed through my mind.

All of a sudden, it makes me wanna treasure every moment spent with my parents and be more tolerant towards my brothers. Nonetheless, I laughed alittle when we walked past the family members of the deceased. Coz John's brother, James, was making a comment, "How come it feels like wedding?" but I reminded this is a solemn occasion and quickly kept my small laughter that occurred awhile.

It is a good time and reminder to treasure the loved ones around us. Now it is parents, siblings and a few gd frens that I will treasure. One day, when I settle down, my spouse will be treasured too. Dunno when or whether it will happen that i will settle down... -_-"

ok... that's all for now. off to continue spend time with family and sleep early.
Cg meeting as usual and Service on Sat... I hope ...

2 comments:

Soh Hong Wei said...

Take care!
Life is short, treasure everyday, and loved ones! =)

Anonymous said...

[p]One of the greatest things about the internet is the ability to do a lot of shopping [url=http://cheapuggbaileybuttonuk.moonfruit.com]cheap ugg bailey button uk[/url] from the comfort of your own home . There are merely three drawbacks: the Bailey Button Ugg " booties " suede-I didn't treat it quick enough now the water marks show from walking in the snow; and the casualness ones . Signing up to website newsletters that sell UGGs will keep you regularly informed [url=http://uggbootsonlinesaleuk.moonfruit.com]ugg boots online sale uk[/url] on new products and deals and will enable you to buy as soon as deals go live . With the membership you can acquired a number of offerings and discounts on products sold by them . http://www . After the boots appear to have been not damp, any brushing can produce that suede back and check much softer . The womanly T-shirt along with [url=http://genuinecheapuggboots.moonfruit.com]genuine cheap ugg boots[/url] simple suits along with the girl shoes incredibly, which often provides myself for a beautiful photo . In various shapes and sizes these lovable pairs are in great demand and keep your kids happy throughout the day . It is perfect with classify with any casual outfit practically plus aesthetically.[/p][p]You can do it with the help of great malls [url=http://genuineuggaustralia.moonfruit.com]genuine ugg australia sale[/url] of ugg boots sale . UGG Australia UK sale hot here . Cette approche tend tre une grande quantit . UGG 5818 Roxy Tall Boots Sand are made out of the finest grade Australian Merino Sheepskin, and Superb craftmanship has gone into these boots . Fake uggs use synthetic fibers and does not promote warmth and comfy feeling but rather [url=http://ugguksaleonline.moonfruit.com]ugg uk sale online[/url] stiff and may submit your feet to overheating . The Classic in Short and Tall is available for Toddlers size 7-12 and Youth size 13 - 6 . Some special functions like heartbeat counter/monitor and fitness control are so useful and handy operations for true sporty souls . It also features a distressed suede toe, heel and rear shaft overlay with reinforced stitched seam accents on the shaft and ankle . White gold rings are in fashion and depict modernity and elegance.[/p]



[url=http://www.cps.ac.th/stu/m5/5/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=55%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B"Robvos00";%2Bcaptcha%2Brecognized;%2Bsuccess%2B%28from%2Bfirst%2Bpage%29;%2BBB-code%2Bnot%2Bworking;%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robdtr81%22;%2Bcaptcha%2Brecognized;%2Bsuccess%2B%28from%2Bfirst%2Bpage%29;%2BBB-code%2Bnot%2Bworking;]There Offer the discount MBT sandals for men online with good quality 8x[/url]
[url=http://robotikstudenter.com/forum1/2-svammel/50533-play-poker-online-sports-gambling-online-gambling-hurts%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robofi57%22;%2Bsuccess%2B%28from%2Bfirst%2Bpage%29;%2BBB-code%2Bnot%2Bworking;]Here Offer the discount MBT shoes online with good quality 5j[/url]
[url=http://www.darnus-bustas.lt/ucp.php?mode=confirm&confirm_id=bfade9383f25200263dd33ceccb45b2a&type=3&sid=002ba722ecb4e71cc23528405df79f41]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals for women online with good quality 2o[/url]
[url=http://www.snowyaya.com/twforums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=90934%2BResult:%2Bused%2Bself-learning%2Bsystem%2Bdata;%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robbna11%22;%2Bcaptcha%2Brecognized;%2Bsuccess;%2BBB-code%2Bnot%2Bworking;]There Offer the cheap MBT online with good quality 6a[/url]
[url=http://www.discussstartups.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=91&p=44690%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robzhu62%22;%2Bcaptcha%2Bdecoded%2B%283%2Battempts%29;%2Bsuccess;]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals shoes online with high-quality 3s[/url]