Happy 20th Anniversary to Church~! =) hehe...
played with orchestra and it was an enriching experience =P received compliments, thank God for the compliments. But I still have lots of room for improvement =) Concert's coming. Wonders if anyone's going. Haha...
Pastor Kong shared many stuff during session 2. The Great Commandment. The Great Commission. A common dream, vision. Common beliefs. Balance between liberalism and legalism, at the same time, contemporary and relevant to the world. Not forgetting the most important thing, Jesus who loves loves loves everyone of us so much, that keeps all of us going.
Looking at Pastor Kong and Sun makes me really wanna be like them =) role models I look up to =P
I love what Sun shares. She shared that whenever she feels like throwing the wet towel, she looks at Pastor Kong and she will not give up, coz he is like an example in her life. And they really loved each other alot. It's like wow... Oh ya, Sun also never forget to thank the unsung heros that helped the church to where it is today =) nice =) Dayan is cute too, very energetic =P
Shall be prayerful to believe God ultimately, to be like them =P having a common dream from God, the Father
Video also showed Pastor Kong's father and few other pastors saying words for him (A R Bernard, Alex Abraham, Dr Kim). Very interesting, heartwarming and awesome =P
today is almost a total Sabbath for me =P hee...
but... just received sms to stand in for mozart arias' rehearsal today.
nonetheless, I am thankful to God that I had a super long rest from last night to this afternoon =P going to practise alittle on my french horn and go for a short run. If time allows, alittle more recreation for me =P
I saw a photo that was taken last year and compared with recent one...
think I have improved~! =) but shall not be complacent, gonna jiayou! Reviewed alittle of the goals and realise I need to jiayou to keep up. Haha...
And think I am gonna add one more in =P
And I am Happy, coz on sun (anniversary day itself) something happened and it really touches my heart... haha... in details cant say =P wont say what is it =P Shall always remember to be appreciative =) i like today's daily devotion too :) let everything be done according to how God wants me to be everyday :)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment