from that day (a decision) till now, God placed people into my life and only allow certain people into my heart, my life. I thank God for that, coz I know this year will be different from last year =) because of His great love and the people He has placed in my life, and even to "open my eyes"...
Indeed God has not promised life is gonna be like a bed of roses Always, smooth sailing and keep having blessings. Recently, few personal problems, difficulties at work encountered, character challenged, capacity stretched, higher commitment for the things that are for His kingdom. Nonetheless, on top of that, I have His wonderful presence and His great love, the people He placed in my life to guide me & to accept me the way I am, patient with me.
Tues meeting was great. Received impartation of Spirit & Word. Felt a strong poke to learn to come out of the comfort zone I am in and to make a difference in the marketplace, to be challenged & learn to put Him above everything. And to lead myself (1st!), to improve in myself, before learning to lead up, lateral and down. That is why I am always having an open heart to be moulded by God and to listen to advice given by leaders. This time I shall treasure my walk with Him more. Thus, will have more consecration, trying to walk more in Spirit, rather than flesh. Going for bible study last sat is also good, coz can receive wisdom and light unto my path with Him =P
But of course, I am not perfect. Thus, I need God. I remembered a verse that cgl preached about this ("But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." - 1 Corinthians 1:27 NIV)
wednesday, I had my usual practice with Millenia Orchestra (Ministry). Combined with choir and I was pretty nervous coz they are all standing behind orchestra. And I am sitting at the corner of last row of the orchestra. It ended very late, the latest time of all the practices I had with Orchestra so far. 2 performances coming up. hehe...
Today I started sharing with my mentor the struggles I have at work and I received something good from him. He uses Job as an example. Just started to read this particular book in the bible, after he has alighted from train. I am like wow~! what Job was thinking when extreme grief is felt, just like what I felt in the days of 2006 & 2007 (the years where I left God, esp. in 2007) Nonetheless, as what my mentor said, Job did blame God, but he chose to follow him ultimately. (just started reading first 2 or 3 chapters, not clear if i hear wrongly from mentor, but im gonna continue on reading). Light of the world, salt of the earth, that is what I am gonna try to become =)
As for some issues, I am just gonna wait. While waiting, I will pray and ask. If still no answer, shall seek the right people for advice & guidance.
Because of something my heart desires, I have another verse from memory that is reminded -> "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matthew 6:33 -NIV)
heh... my beloved, here I come =)
am I like the Shulamite woman too? =P
but which stage, Daddy? still figuring out =P
havent finish revising my notes on SOS =P
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment