Awfully blessed by presence of God (prayers, receiving the Word)~! Re-living of dreams~! Nice fellowship and sharing session~! =P Learnt so much from others =P Indeed we must always remain humble.
and oh ya, yday was mind-blowing, breathtaking~! simply awesome~! 2 ministries that I have not seen before or out of norm... it's like wow wow wow~! simply show ppl of simple faith and a heart that is really for Christ alone~! haha... felt alittle burdened by one of the ministry =P shared this with claire with john too =P hee~ remind humble.
And today had a nice deep sharing with claire, claire encouraged me to release the hurt =P and be a living testimony wherever I go... so whatever job or work i will be in or whatever I do, i shall be a living testimony for Him~! Oh yes, Him~! The wonderful one above every other name =P The loving Father with his everlasting love.
It is not easy to find someone who can be almost of the same Spirit as you =P hehe... So blessed recently to be with ppl who flows same way or have been thru almost similiar stuff in life... it's like so Wow~!
anywayz, today I went back to secondary school =P hee~ my school changed alot... I was afraid of stepping in, coz I was alone. But in the end, prayed alittle and just went in. Went back, wanting to find teacher and probably see if there is existence of Alumni band, =P hee~ anyway, didnt managed to see my former form teacher, Mr Chionh. Only catch up awhile on the phone =P hehe...
And today I just took Claire's advice and tried to call to ask about the millenia orchestra ministry again, wanting to tell the ministry leader that I couldnt managed to borrow french horn for audition. And I tot at first the millenia orchestra is searching for only aged 25 and below. But I just found out that it is not just 25 and below only, it is for All Age Group~! haha... I was elated when I know about this~ awesome~! wow~! God is good~! which means I can keep trying till I get in... Anyway, I was saying I called the church office, but ministry leader, Mr Lee doesnt work in the office and can only be reached by email. I only managed to speak to a lady about my difficulty in borrowing a french horn and told her I would invest in buying a french horn, only if I managed to get in. And to add more interestingly, this lady, named Evangeline, used to play french horn in school. haha... it's so amazing~! it's like im so touched by God =P I was like thinking at first, if can get in, then i will get in lor. But .... ~! just found out that it accept ppl from all age groups and this means I have alot of chances to try and get into the ministry. And Evangeline told me the orchestra is also very in need of french horn players =P hee.... She will inform me again, if she managed to find a french horn and lend to me temporary for audition. And took her advice to email Mr Lee again =P
The door for ministry is slowly opening up for me =) unexpectedly =P
But nevertheless, meanwhile, I will try to go back to the basics (seeking Him, prayer and bible reading) first =P while trying to revise my french horn playing and continue to go for runs =P wee~ that dream and vision about Missions~ dunno how will the Lord lead me to it menz~ slowly and surely to leave it the Holy Spirit =) Let me find the first love, that childlike innocence to be like Him everyday of my life and in everywhere I go =) I lift up everything into Your loving hands~! Hallelujah~!
Indeed in Such a time like this~! looking forward to Celebrity Weekend =)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment