Monday, June 15, 2009

Freedom - Christian City Church



If not for love ,
If not for grace ,
All the sin that you've erased ,
I will always have reason to praise .

It's not by strength ,
It's not by might ,
But by the cross I'm justified .
When all else falls away , still I praise .

It's for freedom that Chirst has set us free .
I live for you , and not for me , anymore .
And your mercy is new with everyday ,
No longer will I forfeit grace ,
I'll follow you and live by faith .

If not for love ,
If not for grace ,
All the sin that you've erased ,
I will always have reason to praise .

It's not by strength ,
It's not by might ,
But by the cross I'm justified .
When all else falls away , still I praise .

It's for freedom that Chirst has set us free .
I live for you , and not for me , anymore .
And your mercy is new with everyday ,
No longer will I forfeit grace ,
I'll follow you and live by faith .
You have made a way for us ,
When you died upon the cross .

You have made a way for us ,
When you died upon the cross .

It's for freedom that Chirst has set us free .
I live for you , and not for me , anymore .
And your mercy is new with everyday ,
No longer will I forfeit grace ,
I'll follow you and live by faith .

If not for love ,
Where would I be ,
If not for love .

If not for grace ,
Where would I be ,
If not for grace .

If not for love ,
Where would I be ,
If not for love

No comments: