God keeps pushing me to step out and have faith to believe =P lolz... He wants me to face the past with courage =P so here I am again... emceeing at a level I have been trying to avoid, coz of some ppl from my past that I have been hurt... Now, I shall learn to be just answerable to God and to respect the authority placed over you.
Indeed God is faithful and true to let me learn and grow. Thank God for everything that I am learning now =) A few people at work blessed by God - Da Jie, SSG Kelvin, Beng Kiat, Serene... hehe... And my cell group leader... And my cell group people =) Yee yong, Jessica, Jasmine, Kaiyun, Emil, John, Leon... actually almost everyone of them... as they had been unique and special in their own ways... the different talents and gifts that each one has =)
Most importantly, I am thankful for God's presence in my life =)
emceeing for tomorrow's SAF Day =) I lift everything to You, Dear Abba Father~! my Lord =) yes, You... looking up =P
orchestra rehearsal tomorrow too~ around 2 more months to concert~! =P
greater things are yet to come~! for His glory and for His kingdom =)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment