Last week while approaching weekend, it was really awesome! God is really good. He knows me well and really wants the best for me. Thank God for the wonderful friendships that were better built recently... It's really awesome and I am wonderfully blessed. Really.
Friday S.O.S (stage 2: Faltering Love) was super good, speaking to the Spirit of each and every one of us. Every time we are tired, wanna be comfortable or hide when mistakes or bad experience happens, He will still "poke" us to rise up (i.e. get out of comfort zone) =P
It really reminds me to renew my first love with God once again =P It's like a small kid, searching for his father who loves him and dotes him alot. When the small kid found his father, he shall cling unto his father dearly, not wanting to let go.
I shall go find my Daddy in Heaven and cling unto Him more subsequently =P
Recently, twice, I was challenged at work to take up sth I am very afraid, just coz I am still trying to forgive the person and would try all costs to avoid the person, so that I can forgive the person. But it will never happen, unless I learn to take a step to love the person and totally forgive, not afraid to boldly appear in front of the person and totally resolve the issue =P
but I know it will be worth it one day =)
A verse just brought to my memory... Though couldnt remember whole thing clearly... it goes sth like this....
"Brethen, I do not count myself apprehended, but one thing I do, I look towards the prize of Christ and to finish the race"
All i remember from the meaning of the verse is that Paul does not count his sufferings, but one thing he looks forward to, that is to finish the race well for Christ sake and the prize to go to heaven one day =P hehe... Paul really went thru alot menz... shall endure hardships like a gd soldier =P Kamatei~!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment