Monday, May 18, 2009

Had a nice weekend~!

had a great weekend fellowshipping and of course not forgetting the awesome service with Dr Kim~!

I really admire her menz... No matter what, I can feel the joy of the Lord from her... She's motherly, caring, genuine, friendly, talented and most imptly, a heart that's really for God~! oh menz... i desire to be like her one day... so nice... brave and not afraid of what others are going to say and stuff... haha...

im very encouraged by her... and over this weekend, meaningful friendships were built up with cg members and frens whom i didnt get to see quite often... cool~!

so im gonna shout We Dae Han Chu~! (Great is the Lord) =P

and thank God for a closer little sister for let me spend my attention on and encourage to grow in the Lord =) reminds the days of spending time with Lifen =) thank God for Lifen that I am back to church somehow again =)

oh well... medical appt and pm leave tmr =)

No comments: