Have been looking forward to Asia Conference 2008, the first ever conference. And soon, it's over~!
Have been attending all the sessions, except the last second session (Ordination Service)
Have been sitting in Main Hall. Thanks to the blessings of God =)
Happy, awfully blessed by this Conference and I simply love the God's word I have been receieved. And the performances & fun I had =) Been extremely excited, busy queueing up...
Few days after Conference, I witness sth sad. May the strength of God be upon them. Life's indeed full of contradictions. Happy Occasions, like wedding, birthdays and yet there's Sad occasions too.
Nevertheless, that's life, otherwise it would have been boring with only all good...
ok... that's all for now.... gotta get back to wk, otherwise my frens gonna suan me again... haha....
chaoz~!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment