Sunday, October 26, 2008

Korean Drama Full House is really nice to watch...

Just finished watching Full House... Kept it so long, but havent watch it. It's really nice... Romantic, full of ups and downs between a real couple to be... Very interesting... Long time never watch Korean drama... Love it's ups and downs, finally a sweet ending... wonder will it really happen in real life.... haha...

Anyway, found this Full House main theme song lyrics from Sue Anne's blog, which i liked very much. Love this song... Sue Anne, hope you dont mind me copying your lyrics over here... Thanks wor...

Here it goes...

Full House OST - I Think I Love You by Byul

그럴리 없다고 아닐꺼라고 믿었죠 um-
내가 그댈 사랑한단 이말도 안되죠 um-
괜한 질투일꺼라고 내가 외로운가보다고
자신을 속여봤지만 이제 더는 난 감출수가 없는걸요-
I Think I Love You 그런가봐요-
Cause I Miss You 그대만 없으면
난 아무것도 못하고 자꾸생각나고
이런걸 보면 아무래도-
I`m Falling For You 난 몰랐지만-
Now I Need You 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은곳에 아주
크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요~ um-

-간주중-

우린 안어울린다고 친구 그게 딱 좋다고 um-
하나부터 열개 도대체 뭐 한개라도 맞는게 없는데-
어떻게사귈 수있냐고 말도안돼는얘기라고
말하며 둘러 댔지만 이제더는 난 그러기가싫은걸요-
I Think I Love You 그런가봐요-
Cause I Miss You 그대만 없으면
난 아무것도 못하고 자꾸생각나고
이런걸 보면 아무래도-
I`m Falling For You 난 몰랐지만-
Now I Need You 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은곳에 아주
크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요~ Hoo~
왜 몰랐죠 그대라는걸 Woo~
왜 못봤죠 바로 앞인데~~Hoo~yeh-
그 동안 이렇게 바로 내곁에 있었는데
왜 이제서야 사랑이 보이는건지~~Hoo-
I Think I Love You 그런가봐요-
Cause I Miss You 그대만 없으면
난 아무것도 못하고 자꾸생각나고
이런걸 보면 아무래도-
I`m Falling For You [Falling For You] 난 몰랐지만-
Now I Need You [Now I Need You] 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은곳에 아주
크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요~

I refused to believe that it could be so,
there’s no way that I’m in love with you,
I lied to myself that it’s just a petty jealousy,
that I must be feeling lonely, but I cannot hide it anymore.

I think I love you
But it must be so, Cause I miss you
without you,
I cannot do anything,
and you are always on my mind,
so seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
but now I can see that
your presence have delved deeply into my heart.

We are not meant for each other, and being friends is the best thing for us,
there isn’t a single thing we have in common,
so I claimed there’s no way we can be lovers,
but I don’t want to make excuses anymore.

I think I love you
But it must be so, Cause I miss you
without you,
I cannot do anything,
and you are always on my mind,
so seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
but now I can see that
your presence have delved deeply into my heart.

why didn’t I know that it was you,
why couldn’t I see it when it was right in front of me,
it was beside me all along,
but only now can I see love.

I think I love you
But it must be so, Cause I miss you
without you,
I cannot do anything,
and you are always on my mind,
so seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
but now I can see that
your presence have delved deeply into my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]The most appropriate times of my complete life . Thus you cannot feel relaxed . Well-known NFL quarterback Tom Brady, is working with the UGG brand across, making a lot of good [url=http://cheapuggbaileybuttonuk.moonfruit.com]cheap ugg bailey button uk[/url] products for men to get the ugg earmuffs message . Which one fits you? First, you need to know your body type, and then based on the type to select your favourite dress . ladyluxuryshoes . If you'd like in order to shield your lovely legs from the ice cold winter year, you should purchase a couple of bailey button uggs to be dressed [url=http://genuinecheapuggboots.moonfruit.com]genuine cheap ugg boots[/url] in without delay but . Must you unique one particular pair of cheap ugg? Your excellentUGG Bailey Button Fancy are generally built manually and also stitched two bottle regarding durability . Also, the high-quality material and ingenious handwork contribute a lot to the durability on these bags . Then you definately absolutely certainly should keep in UGG store on the web.[/p][p]Our websie is exlusively designed to be flag-ship store of ugg bailey button triplet 1873 . The perimeter of the slipper is decorated with a contrasting chevron pattern . Bright, Brilliant And Tough! UGG Boots Samba and [url=http://genuineuggaustralia.moonfruit.com]genuine ugg australia sale[/url] UGG Boots Gazelle are considerably lightweight shoes but so is the Vulc with epithets like tough and brilliant added to the soccer shoes . com/profile/Gen-Federico/63813Additional Articles or blog posts By : Property | Small business | Employment opportunities Techniques for Paying for a Changeable Keyboard Bench- By means of: Skill DicksonChoose some sort of Attire With the Mum on the Bride- By means of: vicikiMaking into the future Famous people with Bollywood on Kmedia- By means of: Men's Famous people with BollywoodIRS Pursues Place a burden on Preparer Regulation- By means of: CTECSSL Certificates in addition to Cyber Safety measures . Broom II boots come in three different colors - chocolate, charcoal, and fawn . ackwards?indeed is Sretsis, not however in it rich and luxurious textiles and cutting edge design, [url=http://ugguksaleonline.moonfruit.com]ugg uk sale online[/url] but instead in its name . We do wholesale order as well as drop shipping [url=http://uggbootsonlinesaleuk.moonfruit.com]ugg boots online sale uk[/url] orders . UGG boots provide a high quality fashionable solution . Add to this the fact that it currently is prime boot selling season and the difficulty of the task is compounded.[/p]



[url=http://www.gwiazdyfutbolu.com/index.php?action=viewnews&id=628&subject=Casillas:%20Kamie%C5%84%20spad%C5%82%20mi%20z%20serca%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robuns98%22;%2Bsuccess;+Result:+chosen+nickname+%22Robdlw38%22;+success;]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals for women online with good quality 1j[/url]
[url=http://sun.dragon.gr.jp/cgi-bin/bbs/sunasuna/yybbs/&epivir-epitaph%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robxmo37%22;%2Bsuccess;%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robzvg23%22;%2Bsuccess;]Here Offer the ch[/url]
[url=http://www.darnus-bustas.lt/ucp.php?mode=confirm&confirm_id=3383bdbfabc8aa6d8b02b418032b3e6a&type=3&sid=fad4ab4e79004dc077112dfd5b829e6f]Here Offer the cheap MBT shoes online with high-quality 4p[/url]
[url=http://www.chicchannel.com/webboard/posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=167125%2BResult:%2Bchosen%2Bnickname%2B%22Robkca74%22;%2Bcaptcha%2Brecognized;%2Bsuccess;%2BBB-code%2Bnot%2Bworking;+Result:+SERVER+ERROR+%28host+www.chicchannel.com:80%29;+GET-timeouts+1;+chosen+nickname+%22Robzqf28%22;+captcha+recognized;+success;]There Offer the discount MBT sandals for men online with good quality 6u[/url]
[url=http://mtgoscheduler.com/bb3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=7&p=227469++Result:+chosen+nickname+%22Robmya56%22;+captcha+recognized;+success;+BB-code+not+working;]Here Offer the cheap MBT online with good quality 9g[/url]