Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shape Run Last Sun and a very Happening Friday Tmr~!

went for shape run 5km last sunday... should have taken photoes, but i forgot. Lol...

It was simply awesome~! Got a free goodie bag which has alot of stuff that i shared with mum and I also got some fruits, yoghurt, Vitagen and a Free Subaru T-shirt~! I even went for a massage, which i was enduring the pain lahz... HaHa~!!!

So cool, right~! After that, i went for a swim at Tampines Safra. Haha~!

Then I met up with Regynna with Gerald to pass her the birthday gift. I spent for about 2 hours with Gerald at WhiteSands to wait for Regynna and get to see her for about 10minutes only. But that's ok. I understand during bmt, time's so limited. I'm already happy to see her :)

I'm so into running recently! Looking forward to AHM run, New Balance Run and Standard Chartered Run. Lol~! Dunno whether I will be able to survive if i take part in 42km Standard Chartered Run. I took part in AHM 21km last year and dunno if i should go for 21km again.

this week's so nice~! Encek's away for exercise and i am so busy at work. So peaceful w/o Encek's bossing around =P

Anyway, TMR's Fri~!
And im going for Air Weapon shooting. So cool, right~! Shall remember to take photoes of Air Weapon shooting and Pasir Ris 18km/10km Run. LOL~!!!!!

Weeeee~!!!! Feeling so high now~! Looking forward tmr~! Bro Gabriel gonna have cgm with all the adults tmr~! Yippee~!! With so many happenings tmr~! I'm just so looking forward tmr~!

Wish me luck for shooting and run tmr =P

No comments: