Friday, July 25, 2008
air weapon shooting and cycling session at pasir ris park
took wrong bus and wasted 25min of travelling on bus. Thus, i was 5 to 10min late for shooting. I tried both air pistol and air rifle. I've decided to choose air rifle for competition. Soon, i was on my way to pasir ris park and was informed run's being cancelled. Then i cycled around pasir ris park and took photoes. Thus, i was able to meet my cg ppl for dinner. Meeting's great. Bro gabriel preached well. But somehow after the meeting felt hurt by someone. I saw the person and he turned away to talk to another person, without saying hi. Then second time i saw him, i just ignored him and looked at floor. Then i concluded or assumed about 2reasons he ignored me. First, it could be he's too shy or dunno how to face me. Second, i think it's because he dislikes me and thinks i'm a monster. To me, it seemed to be the second one. I guess i should really just let go menz and forget about the promise. That's all for now. Feel abit better after typing everything out. Going for pre service prayer meeting tmr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment