Friday, February 15, 2008

wow~!!! It has been really a long time since I blog. *blowing dust off my blog*

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, but I will never forget a special Valentine's Day spent with my ex at Pasir Ris Park. It was so sweet. Boy, I do miss him.

God, please let me remember the good memories and not the bad ones. As what the song lyrics of Joi Chua say, I'm not gonna looking back at the bad memories and look forward for someone special to spend the rest of my life with. I also realised I didnt managed to wish him Happy Birthday last year, coz I was mentally sick and without hp, as I needed space to recuperate. Since when do I start having feelings for him? Was it at the mention of him by my parents? Or myself? For this, I dont really know. I just know that I miss him now, wishing he's on msn, so I could chat with him. I'm also wondering if he still has feelings for me. That is why I asked him alot of stupid questions some time back ago...

Let God or fate to decide... I pray that time will heal everything, now thinking about the "little pact" or promise to him...

No comments: