Originally, I get to visit Godmother's house, but now dont have.
This is because Godmother has been admitted to hospital again. Her body's pain all over, from what she has told me over the phone.
Never mind, there can always be another time to go to her house.
These few days I have been jogging, in the hope of slimming down. Very happy that I get to jog, as I get to sweat it out. Just asked raymond if he's keen on running with me, too bad he cant, because he strained his ankle.
That's all for now, gonna go jogging in an hour's time. Looking forward to go to tampines central during late evening, at least can go out awhile, also not bad, so that I wont be bored by staying cooped up at home.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment